CHOC ORANGE PROTEIN TRUFFLES
- 1 cup pitted dates, soaked
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- Zest and juice of 2 oranges
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 1/2 scoops (45 g) Happy Way Choc Pea Princess Vegan Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup Happy Way Organic Cacao Powder
- Add the soaked dates, almond butter, zest, juice, and vanilla to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the remaining dry ingredients. Fold through until combined and a thick dough forms (if too dry add a dash of mylk).
- Roll the mixture into 10-12 balls.
- Optional: Drizzle over melted dark chocolate for extra yumminess!
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before eating and enjoy!
Recipe by @balancebyelise