Ingredients (serves 12)
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 (155g) pear chopped
- 2 scoops of collagen (optional)
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 3 scoops of Vanilla Whey @happywayau
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/3 cup of granulated monk fruit
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup of ground of flax seed
- 2 tbsp of melted ghee or coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of oat milk (or any nut milk)
- 2 tbsp of hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup of low carb granola
- Preheat the oven at 350F.
- Mix the dry ingredients for the bread and then add the liquid ingredients.
- Add the chopped pears and leave some to top the muffins.
- Pour the batter in twelve muffin cups.
- Add the toppings and leftover pear.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes.
- Let it cool down, enjoy!
Recipe by: @purely_healthy_living