PROTEIN CHOC CHIP COOKIES
- 200 g oat flour
- 50 g peanut butter
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Caramel Biscuit Whey Protein Powder
- 100 ml almond milk
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix together all dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips using a spatula.
- Combine the wet and dry and refrigerate in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into balls and bake for 10 minutes or until golden but soft in the centre and enjoy!
Recipe by @dietitiantiarna