There are plenty of ways to show your mum how much you love her, and lots of mother’s day breakfast recipes. One way you can truly spoil her is with our indulgent and healthy Vanilla Protein Pancake recipe, made with our 100% Organic Protein Powder. It’s sure to make for a sweet start to her special day!
- 2 scoops VANILLA ICE ICE BABY protein powder
- 4 egg whites (or ½ cup of egg substitute)
- ½ cup of water
- 2 scoops of almond meal
- 3 tsp of natural sweetener
- 4 large strawberries
1 tbs of cream (or vegan alternative)
- To make 6 pancakes, combine the protein powder, egg whites, water, almond meal and natural sweetener in a large mixing bowl. Mix together until batter is formed (note: it will be thicker than other pancake batter due to the organic protein powder).
- Pour the batter onto a heated, non-stick circular pan.
- When bubbles begin to form on the surface, flip the pancake over. Remove from the pan when both sides are cooked and golden. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Wash and dry strawberries. Slice into halves or quarters.
- To serve, carefully layer the 6 pancakes on top of each other. Garnish the stack with a moderate amount of cream, and decorate with strawberries (or your choice of berries) on top.