- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 1 cup 2 tbsp of almond milk
- 1/2 cup of buckwheat flour
- 6 tbsp of raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup of coconut sugar or more to taste
- 3 tbsp of protein powder
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of vanilla paste
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees.
- Line your brownie pan with baking paper.
- In your food processor add all the ingredients together apart from the raspberries and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Pour the batter into the pan, add in the raspberries (press a few in the batter).
- Cook for 35 minutes at 175 degrees or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.