White Matte Drink Bottle 750ml
Make 4 interest-free payments of $12.48 fortnightly with More info
Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Saving the planet and your skin just became a whole lot easier with the introduction of the HAPPY WAY stainless steel water bottle. We solemnly swear that your water intake is set to increase significantly with this stylish partner by your side. With a sleek matte finish and streamlined design, how could one say no to quenching that first on a more regular basis?
This 750ml fully insulated stainless steel water bottle is designed to keep your water and drinks cooler than a cucumber for 24 hours. That means that you can shake up your fat burner in the morning and still enjoy it before your gym session after work. No lukewarm feels, just a drink as cold as your ex’s heart.
For the woman who prefers to keep it hot, the double-wall construction of this bottle will help keep your morning coffee hot for up to 12 hours. We dare you to get up 15 minutes earlier and brew your own favourite beverage. A simple way to save your wallet and the environment with ease!
This eco-friendly and BPA-free design comes in three trending colours. Baby pink, black and white, to appease whatever your heart desires. Go on superwoman, do something good for your skin, your wallet and the environment.
- Stainless steel, fully-insulated
- Double-wall construction
- Cold drinks will stay as cold as your ex’s heart for up to 24 hours
- Hot beverages will remain hot and steamy for up to 12 hours
- Made out of 18/8 stainless steel, because here at HAPPY WAY, we take our quality seriously
- BPA-free and eco-friendly, because we care about our already fragile oceans
- 750 ml capacity
- I am all about being practical, but please don’t throw me into the dishwasher. It will damage my pretty exterior and may even wreck my airtight vacuuming abilities.
- But do remember that I love a regular clean. I mean, I have to maintain my looks somehow! Warm, soapy water will do.
- Want to know a good party trick? You can make me look and smell brand spanking new by adding a teaspoon of bicarbonate soda into your water. Perfect for those times you leave your protein shake in a little too long. But don’t worry, I don’t judge.
- Please don’t underestimate my abilities by placing me into a fridge or freezer. This will have no effect on your drink as I have double-wall vacuum insulation. Instead, chill or warm your beverage first, pour it in and allow me to safeguard your desired temperature.
- Don’t place me into a microwave, like ever. I am not that girl.
- When storing sparkling or fermented drinks, please remember to take care when removing my lid. Pressure may build in the bottle and cause my lip to pop off. But I know you’re more of a fat burner and protein shake kind of girl anyway.