APPLE & CINNAMON BARS
- 1.5 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoon @happywayau Vegan Flavourless Protein Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter or nutelex, melted
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 apples, grated
- 1 apple, chopped
- Handful of raisins
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan-forced.
- Combine all the wet ingredients in a mixing bowl, and then stir in remaining dry ingredients, including @happywayau flavourless protein. Fold through grated apple, chopped apple and raisins.
- Transfer mixture into a kinder square baking tin and press down evenly (using back of a spoon or damp fingers).
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes, or until cooked through and golden.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack before slicing into 9 bars.
Recipe by @balancebyelise