MAKES 6 TIME 35 MINUTES
Featuring Vanilla Ice
My Wild Mushroom Hotpot from my cookbook Purely Delicious is the perfect wholesome and nourishing comfort food to revitalise the body and promote good health. Serve in generous bowls and instantly feel the healing benefits.
- 1/4 cup Happy Way Vanilla protein
- 1 cup + 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup mashed banana (2-3 bananas)
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Mix melted coconut oil and maple syrup together with a whisk until combined.
- Add in eggs, mashed banana and milk and whisk until combined.
- Add in vanilla, salt, cinnamon and baking soda and whisk until combined.
- Add in flour and protein powder and use a wooden spoon to gently combine.
- Optional: Add in anything extra - e.g. nuts, seeds, cinnamon on top etc.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and pour in mixture.
- Place in oven for approximately 55 minutes (until a knife comes out clean)
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes on a wire rack.
Recipe by @changebysia