- 1/4 cup Happy Way Vanilla protein
- 1 cup + 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup mashed banana (2-3 bananas)
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Mix melted coconut oil and maple syrup together with a whisk until combined.
- Add in eggs, mashed banana and milk and whisk until combined.
- Add in vanilla, salt, cinnamon and baking soda and whisk until combined.
- Add in flour and protein powder and use a wooden spoon to gently combine.
- Optional: Add in anything extra - e.g. nuts, seeds, cinnamon on top etc.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and pour in mixture.
- Place in oven for approximately 55 minutes (until a knife comes out clean)
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes on a wire rack.
Recipe by @changebysia