CHOC PROTEIN CRISP CUPS
2 cups soy protein crisps (or rice bubbles)
100g peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
45g sugar-free maple syrup
200g dark chocolate melts (plus coconut oil to melt)
- In a large bowl combine the soy protein crisps, protein powder, peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Stir until well combined. The mixture should be quite sticky. You can add more maple of needed.
- Press the protein crisp mix firmly into silicon moulds. The mixture should divide between 12 regular muffin pans.
- Melt the dark chocolate with a little bit of coconut oil in the microwave. Using 30second bursts to ensure it doesn't burn.
- Spoon the melted chocolate on top of the protein crisp mix.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 15 minutes. Enjoy!