CHOC WALNUT PROTEIN VEGAN COOKIES
These Choc Walnut Protein Vegan Cookies are the perfect snack to get you through those pesky 3PM cravings. Try them out for yourself using the Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder by Happy Way.
- 1/2 cup Happy Way Like A Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 3 tbsp granulated sweetener
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 2 tbsp apple sauce
- 3 heaped tbsp nut butter
- 3-4 tbsp almond milk
- Handful dairy-free dark choc chips
- Handful walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan-forced and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl and combine. Next, add in the remaining wet ingredients and mix everything through well.
- Fold through the choc chips and walnuts.
- Roll the cookie dough into 10-12 balls and flatten.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden and enjoy!
Recipe by @balancebyelise