CHOCOLATE COATED BOO-NANAS
- 3 bananas
- 100 g white chocolate melts
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 18 milk chocolate chips
- 10 g Happy Way Salted Caramel Whey Protein Powder*
- 6 x sticks (popsicle or chop-sticks)
- Halve the bananas and insert your stick in the centre of the banana (from the bottom of where you cut).
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the white chocolate and coconut oil.
- Once melted, stir in the protein powder.
- You can either pour the melted chocolate mix over the bananas or dip them in the bowl, whichever you find easier.
- While the white chocolate is still melted, place the milk chocolate chips on to create your eyes and mouth!
- Put them in the fridge until the chocolate has hardened and ENJOY!
Recipe inspiration by @livlaughcook