COFFEE PROTEIN BALLS
- 2 scoops (60 g) Happy Way Deja Brew Coffee Whey Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup (or honey)
- 1 cup instant oats (flaked oats)
- 1 espresso shot
- 1/2 cup crushed almonds
- Add all ingredients into a bowl (except for the crushed almonds) and mix well with a spoon.
- Once combined, roll the mixture into small bite sized balls.
- In a seperate bowl or plate, add the crushed almonds and then roll and coat each ball and set aside on a lined tray.
- Place into the fridge for 1 hour to set and then EAT!
Recipe by: Leah Itsines