Skip to content
- Prepare a cupcake tray with cupcake liners and preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a small saucepan, combine the butter, honey and protein until smooth and melted.
- Pour the mixture into a separate bowl full of cornflakes and fold in the honey mixture until the cereal is completely covered.
- Scoop the cornflake mixture into the cupcake liners and make a small dent in the middle with a spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Allow to cool and/or harden in the fridge before decorating with speckled eggs and enjoy!
More recipes like this…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.