- 1 Cup Almonds
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1 Scoop Happy Way Vanilla Vegan
- 1/3 Cup Cacao
- 2 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
- Pinch of Pink Salt
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Rice malt Syrup
- ½ Cup Dried fruit (raisins, goji etc) – OPTIONAL
- In a food processor, quickly blitz the whole almonds until chopped.
- Add all remaining ingredients into the food processor and process until all combined and sticky.
- In a small lined baking tray, use fingers to press mixture down to form an even layer.
- Place in fridge to set overnight. Enjoy!
Buy Vegan Vanilla protein here
Recipe by @malissafedele