LOW CALORIE & HIGH PROTEIN BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup @happywayau Flavourless Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup of granulated sweetener
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 punnet of blueberries 🫐
- Preheat oven to ~170 degrees Celsius.
- Mix dry ingredients in one bowl then the wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and gently mix.
- Coat the blueberries in a bit of flour so they don’t sink to the bottom and fold into the mixture.
- Spoon into a silicone muffin tin then bake until golden and cooked through (around 10 or so minutes depending on your oven).
- Allow to cool and ENJOY!
Cals: 88 / C: 7.8g / F: 4g / P: 5.6g
Recipe by @diannayota