MATCHA MILK COOKIES
If you’re a MATCHA lover, then here’s a special recipe for you 😍
- 4 tbsp Happy Way Matcha Milk Tea Boba Whey Protein Powder
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- Handful frozen raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 160°C and line a cookie tray with baking paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well to combine.
- Spoon out the mixture evenly and mould into a cookie shape, topping with frozen raspberries.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let the cookies cool on a wire rack, then take a bite and enjoy!
Recipe by @bodylovenutrition