PEANUT BUTTER CHOC CHUNK COOKIES
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup runny peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Flavourless Whey Protein Powder
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 60g of dark choc (I used sugar free)
- Preheat oven to 180c fan forced.
- Line a large baking tray.
- Mash banana in a bowl then stir in peanut butter and honey until smooth.
- Add oats and mix through until combined (totally worth a taste test here!!).
- Mix in flour and protein.
- Lastly, break chocolate apart into desired pieces and mix through gently.
- Scoop mixture onto baking tray to make 16 cookies.
- Cook for around 10 mins (watch they don’t burn!).
- Allow to cool just a bit (if you can) and ENJOYYYYY!
Recipe by Dianna Yota