PROTEIN BISCUIT & BUBBLE SLICE
- 50 g butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Caramel Biscuit Whey Protein Powder
- 2 blocks dark chocolate
- 60 g Rice Bubbles (or rice puffs)
- 200 g Cadbury Baking Milk Chocolate
- As much melted Biscoff as your heart desires!
- Melt the chocolate, butter, maple syrup and protein powder in a bowl in the microwave and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Rice Bubbles and the chocolate mix together and stir well.
- Transfer the Rice Bubble mix to a baking tray and make level.
- Melt a block of chocolate in a bowl in the microwave (or over the stove) and pour over the Rice Bubbles.
- Melt the Biscoff and drizzle onto the chocolate, swirling with a spoon for a marbled effect.
- Let it set in the fridge for 30 minutes then cut into squares and enjoy!