PUMPKIN MARBLE MUFFINS
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Happy Way Organic Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a muffin tin.
- Combine all the dry ingredients, except cacao powder, in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine all the wet ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Divide the batter in half and stir the cacao powder into one (add splash of milk if needed to mix better).
- Divide the chocolate chips between each.
- Transfer the batters to muffin pan, layering the chocolate batter and plain on top of each other 2 x each. Swirl gently with a knife to create a marbling effect and top with extra chocolate chips.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes until fluffy and lightly golden!
Recipe by @wakeupandkale