- 700g Yopro high protein vanilla yoghurt
- 45g peanut butter powder
- 60g Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 12 chocolate mini pie crust
- 200g dark chocolate
- 10g coconut oil
- 40g crushed peanuts
- Sea salt flakes
- In a large mixing bowl mix together yoghurt and peanut butter powder until mixture reaches smooth consistency.
- Gently fold in vanilla protein powder. I used @happywayau
- Place yoghurt mixture in chocolate tart shells and smooth top.
- Place chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave save bowl and microwave chocolate on low to medium heat. Stir chocolate every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Spoon a teaspoon of chocolate on top of each tart and smooth.
- Top with crushed peanuts and sea salt flakes.
Store in refrigerator up to 7 days.
Macro per tart
10g Protein, 25g Carbohydrates, 11g Fat
Recipe by ever_so_fit