SUPER RED CHOC TREES
- 200g white chocolate, we used Noshu 95% sugar free
- 30g Super Reds Powder
- Pretzel sticks
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave in 30 second bursts to ensure you don't overcook.
- Add the reds powder to the chocolate and stir well.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a ziplock bag. Cut a tiny hole at the tip of one of the corners of the bag.
- On a lined baking tray add your pretzel sticks, leaving enough space to draw the tree.
- Squish chocolate on to the baking paper starting at the top of the tree and working your way down in a zig-zag pattern. You can decorate the trees at this point with sprinkles if you wish!
- Set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.