Vanilla Maple Protein Granola
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (or any alternative e.g. sugar free maple, golden syrup, honey)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 serving of Happy Way protein (I used coffee flavored)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Heat coconut oil and maple syrup over a medium heat and stir until its melted and combined
- Take off heat and stir in vanilla extract, protein powder, oats, cinnamon and salt
- Spread over a baking tray and place in oven for 10 minutes
- Take tray out and stir granola around (important otherwise the bottom bits will be a bit soggy)
- Place back into oven for 6-8 minutes (until golden).
Recipe by @changebysia