VEGAN BLACK BEAN CHOCOLATE COOKIES
Santa's cookies 🍪🎅🏻 have had a healthy vegan makeover 🍪
They're made with black beans, almond milk, cacao and Happy Way's Choc Pea Princess Vegan Protein Powder for a boost of protein to keep him going all night long on his present delivery!😜 🎁
- 1 can black beans
- 1/2 cup Happy Way Organic Cacao Powder
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 scoop (15 g) Happy Way Choc Pea Princess Vegan Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp flour (gf/wholewheat)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- OPTIONAL: Choc chips
- Rinse the black beans well and add all the ingredients in a food processor.
- Mix well until it becomes a thick mousse.
- On a baking tray lined with baking paper, spoon a dollop of the cookie batter and flatten with a fork or spoon to shape into cookies.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes at 150°C, remove and leave to cool on a tray before serving—enjoy!
Recipe by: @healthyfrenchwife