VEGAN NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE COCONUT DATE BARS
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp Happy Way Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Choc Coconut Vegan Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- Combine all the ingredients, except the chocolate, in a food processor and pulse for a minute or so. The mixture should be soft, moist and slightly sticky.
- Line a loaf pan with baking paper and then pour in the mixture. Use your fingers or a small spatula to press down firmly so that the mixture is in a tight and even layer. Set aside.
- Next, melt the dark chocolate and pour over the mixture, spreading the chocolate into an even layer with a small spatula.
- Sprinkle the shredded coconut on top and place the loaf pan in the freezer for about 10 minutes or until the chocolate has set.
- Cut into the desired portions and enjoy!
Recipe by @fruityemz