WHITE CHOC & MACADAMIA COOKIES
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 scoop Happy Way Like A Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup white choc chips
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar together. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Mix through the flour mixture and then fold through the macadamia nuts and chocolate chips.
- Using a tablespoon, roll the mixture into balls and mould into cookie shapes, placing them onto a lined baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool and ENJOY!