Summer vibes are here with @bodylovenutrition_
Hi Happy Fam, Cassie here from @bodylovenutrition_
The weather is warming up, and we are loving more time outdoors and a chill end-of-year vibe. Things are wrapping up, and you may be nearing end-of-year celebrations and some well-deserved time off work (even if it’s only the public holidays). I’m bringing you all things summer, wrapped up in a sweet little parcel. Check out my summer produce guide, healthy snack ideas, hydration tips and summer recipe inspo below. Stay cool my loves!
Hello, summer! I’ve got you covered with this Aussie summer produce guide so you can buy in season, save some cash and stock up on the freshest options out there.
Summer produce guide
Healthy summer snacks
The warmer weather can change our appetite, so having some easy and healthy snack ideas can help to keep you nourished and on track during the day. Find my healthy snack ideas below, hope you enjoy!
- Yoghurt, granola & mango cups
- Tuna and corn dip with vegetable crudites
- Energy boost bliss balls
- Frozen grapes
- Overnight oats with mixed berries
- Hummus dip with pine nuts and cucumber sticks
- Rice cakes with ricotta cheese, tomato and avocado
- Pina colada smoothie bowl
- Eggplant dip with homemade seed crackers
- Cherry and walnut parfait
Girl, don’t underestimate the importance of staying hydrated, especially in the warmer months. Being well hydrated can help to regular our appetite, body temperature and to keep our organs functioning at our best. Adding in an electrolyte powder can help to give you that hydration boost. My favourite is the Happy Way watermelon electrolyte powder, it is delicious! Switching up the alcohol for some yummy alcohol-free mocktails and spritzes is also a great way to keep hydrated in the heat. My go-to is an alcohol-free raspberry and orange spritz.
Summer recipe inspo
Summer can mean more time cooking and eating outdoors, as well as entertaining. It’s a time where salad season really shines and fresh ingredients are the standout! I have you covered with summer recipe inspo and all things zingy and fresh.
- Grilled corn and avocado salad
- Bbq chicken with chimichurri sauce
- Spicy prawn tacos with avocado salsa
- Green goddess pasta
- Chicken tostadas with guacamole
- Greek-style rice and salad bowl with halloumi
- Pomegranate grain salad with yoghurt dressing
- Teriyaki salmon bowls
- Watermelon, cucumber and feta salad
- Bbq lamb with smoky eggplant dip and greens
Hope you enjoy the summer vibes and keep cool. Signing off for the end of 2023. See you in the new year, summer babes! Cassie x