BANANA & PEANUT BUTTER MUFFINS
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Like A Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 20 g butter/ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- Pre-heat the oven to 160°C and line and grease a muffin tray.
- Mash the banana in a large bowl and stir through the peanut butter and melted butter or coconut oil until smooth.
- Add all the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared muffin tray and bake for approximately 15 minutes. Enjoy!
Recipe by @malissafedele