BLUEBERRY PROTEIN FRENCH TOAST
FOR THE TOAST:
- 2 bread slices (sourdough or bread of choice)
- 1/2 scoop (15 g) Happy Way Thai Milk Tea Boba Whey Protein Powder
- 10 g corn flour
- 75-85 ml plant based milk
FOR THE TOPPING & MIX-INS:
- Cinnamon to taste
- Handful frozen berries
- Classic monk fruit sweetener to taste
- Nut butter, to drizzle on top
- Chop the bread into cubes and set aside.
- Combine the protein, cornflour and milk together in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add the bread cubes to the bowl and coat in the mixture on both sides.
- Add the frozen berries and gently stir again.
- Pour into a greased oven proof dish.
- Cook in the air fryer on 180°C for 12 minutes. If you're using an oven, preheat to 200°C and cook the bread for 20 minutes, or until it's toasty and golden.
- Drizzle with nut butter or your desired toppings and enjoy!
Recipe by @diannayota