- 100g raw cashews, soaked in water overnight
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 100ml coconut milk
- 2 tsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 30g blueberries, fresh or frozen
Crust (makes 6 mini cheesecakes):
- 30g coconut flour
- 30g vanilla @happywayau pea protein powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100ml unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, fan-forced.
- For the base: Mix together all ingredients until combined. Using your hands, mould the mixture into a ‘dough’ and press firmly into 6 muffin tray holes. Place tray in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the bases are golden. Allow to cool while you make the filling.
- For the filling: drain the cashews and blitz them in a food processor (or nutribullet!), along with the lemon juice, coconut milk and sweetener.
- Pour this filling into a mixing bowl, and fold through blueberries until combined.
- Scoop an even amount of filling on top of each cooled base, and place in the fridge to set before devouring!
✔ Makes 6 single serve protein cheesecakes
✔ Macros per cheesecake: 140 calories, 9F/8C/6P
@betterbeingsteph x @happywayau