- 90g self raising flour
- 1 scoop (30G) Choc Coconut Vegan Protein Powder
- 100g vanilla coconut yoghurt
- 2 tbs natvia sweetener
- 1 egg
- 30g butter, melted
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1tbs butter (room temp)
- 1bs water (approx)
- 1tsp cacao
- Preheat oven to 180^c and grease a 6 hole donut pan.
- Put all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Wisk egg in another bowl and add other wet ingredients and combine.
- Combine the wet ingredients in with the dry and mix to combine.
- The mixture will be quite firm and sticky, I found it easier to put in to a ziplock bag and pipe out into the donut rings.
- Bake for 10-12 mins, let cool a little a transfer to a wire rack.
- Cream the butter into the icing sugar by pressing and combining with the back of a spoon.
- Very slowly add a little water and keeping mixing.
- Add in the cacao powder and stir until a thick consistency.
- Ice donuts and sprinkle over shredded coconut .
Makes 6 donuts
Recipe by healthy_bree