NO-BAKE CHOC CARAMEL SLICE
FOR THE BASE:
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Choc Caramel Vegan Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
FOR THE MIDDLE LAYER:
- 10 small dates, pitted and soaked
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp date water
FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1 cup dark chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Place all base ingredients in a bowl and mix well until fully combined.
- In a small lined tray, evenly pat the mixture until firm and place the tray in the freezer for 10-20 minutes or until set.
- Whilst the base layer sets, add the middle layer ingredients into a blender and pulse until fully combined.
- Spread the middle layer mixture over the base layer and freeze for an additional 10-20 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds or until melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate evenly over the slice and allow it to set in the fridge before cutting to serve!