Skip to content
FOR THE BASE:
FOR THE FILLING:
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 3/4 cups nuts
- 1 cup spinach leaves, optional for colour
- 3 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/2 brown sugar or a liquid sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate, melted
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- In a food processor, add the base ingredients and process on medium speed until coarse crumbs form and everything is combined.
- Prepare a square baking tin with baking paper and press the base mixture into the tin to cover the bottom before setting it aside in the freezer.
- Add all the filling ingredients into a blender on high speed and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tin on top of the base and smooth it with a wooden spoon before allowing it to set in the freezer.
- In a small bowl, melt the chocolate with coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds-1 minute.
- Pour the chocolate over the slice and immediately swivel the tin so the chocolate is spread evenly.
- Set the slice aside in the fridge for 2 hours or until very firm.
- Slice into rectangles when ready to serve and ENJOY!
More recipes like this…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.