- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 3/4 cup Coffee Happy Way
- 1/2 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup raw unsalted macadamia nuts
- 2 x 20ml tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 4 x 20ml tablespoons water
- Mix the oat flour, Coffee Happy Way, coconut and macadamia nuts together in a bowl. Add the melted coconut oil and water and stir well until everything is combined.
- Line a tray with baking paper. Divide the mixture into six pieces and, using your hands, shape each piece into a bar.
- Place the bars onto the tray and refrigerate until set. Store in the fridge or freezer.
Note: Makes 6 bars.
Buy coffee protein here
By Lilian Dikmans Instagram