- 50ml lemon juice
- 25g vanilla @happywayau pea protein powder
- 30g almond meal
- 30g oat flour (oats blended into flour)
- 1 large egg
- 100g plain greek yogurt/coconut yogurt
- 20g desiccated coconut
- 5ml coconut oil
- 50ml almond/coconut milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Optional frosting: light cream cheese with lemon juice frosting.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- To a large bowl, add almond meal, oat flour, dedicated coconut, protein powder, baking powder and soda, and stir to combine dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk an egg and add yogurt, milk, lemon juice and coconut oil. Stir wet ingredients together and pour into the bowl with the dry ingredients. and yogurt until combined.
- Pour mixture evenly across 5 medium sized cupcake liners and bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool.
- Serve fresh with yogurt or cream cheese frosting (highly recommend), or keep in a tupperware container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Serves: 5 (60g)
Macros per bite: 150 calories, 9F/8C/10P
@betterbeingsteph x @happywayau