Peanut Butter & Choc Chip Cookies
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- ¼ cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup flour of choice (I used spelt)
- 1/3 cup Coconut oil, melted
- 1 Teaspoon Bicarb Soda
- 1 Pinch of Pink Salt
- Preheat oven to 16 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients and use hands to combine until dough forms.
- Once the mixture is mixed well, roll tablespoon amounts into balls and place on tray. Press down the balls using the back of a fork to slightly flatten.
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes.
Buy Vegan Vanilla protein here
Recipe by @malissafedele