Protein Chocolate Loaf
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup Happy Way protein
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup (or honey/maple syrup)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Optional: Choc chips/nuts/fruit etc.
- Combine all dry ingredients together (Oats, protein, cinnamon & salt)
- Combine all wet ingredients together until completely incorporated, in a separate bowl (almond butter, egg, milk, rice malt syrup, vanilla extract)
- Slowly add wet ingredients to dry mixture and combine together.
- Place in a greased baking tray/loaf mound.
- Place in a preheated oven at 170 degrees Celsius for 15-20 minutes.
Recipe by @changebysia