PROTEIN OAT COOKIES
1 banana, mashed
1 1/2 cup rolled oats
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
3 tbsp sugar-free choc chips
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and prepare a lined baking tray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the banana and add in the egg, coconut oil and peanut butter. Mix until well combined.
- Mix through the protein powder and fold through the oats and choc chips.
- Using one tablespoon amount of mixture, roll into balls and flatten onto a lined baking tray.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool slightly—enjoy!