SUPER REDS PANCAKES
Looking for a recipe packed with Australian superfoods? This Super Reds pancake recipe is the perfect way to make sure you are getting all the required nutrients you body deserves. Try it for yourself with our Super Reds Powder.
FOR THE PANCAKES:
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup oats
- 60 ml milk of choice
- 1 scoop (10 g) Happy Way Super Reds Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
FOR THE TOPPING:
- Maple syrup
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until the mixture becomes a smooth batter.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil.
- Over a low heat, add your mixture in your desired size to the pan.
- Allow little bubbles to show on top of the pancakes (approx.1 minute) before flipping to the other side.
- Serve on a plate, add your favourite toppings and enjoy!