If you’re searching for new and delicious high protein vegan recipes to enjoy at home or with the family, you’ve come to the right place!
Now is the perfect time to get creative in the kitchen and use some of your extra time sampling new vegan recipes.
Our recipes are easy to make and most of the ingredients can be found in the fridge or cupboard. They don’t require too much time to make and can easily be slotted into your schedule!
What’s more, they’re packed with amounts of protein so you can gain many health benefits guilt-free.
Below are our favourite high protein vegan recipes. We’ve included vegan snickers nice-cream and banana and peanut butter muffins. You’re welcome.
Let’s get cooking!
Vegan snickers nice-cream
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 tablespoon of Choc Pea Princess Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon of cacao
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of rice malt syrup
- Crushed peanuts to garnish
- Add all the ingredients into a high-powered food processor or blender. Blend well until a very smooth consistently has formed.
- Scoop it into a bowl and place it into the freezer for around 20-30 minutes. Serve garnished with crushed peanuts. Recipe by Malissa Fedele.
Happy Way’s Choc Pea Princess Protein Powder offers an all-natural and guilt-free option to get that boost of energy you need throughout the day!
Organically grown and gluten-free, we use ingredients such as rice protein for lowering blood sugar; chia seeds for antioxidant goodness; and psyllium husk for weight control and general intestinal health.
If you’re looking for high protein vegan recipes to satisfy, then this is one to try.
Discover more about our Choc Pea Princess Protein Powder here.
Vegan Black Bean Chocolate Cookies
- 1 can of black beans / 1/2 cup of raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of Happy Way vegan protein powder
- 2 tablespoons of almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of flour (gf/whole-wheat)
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla paste
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- Rinse the black beans and add all the ingredients in a food processor.
- Mix well until it becomes a thick mousse.
- On a baking tray with baking paper, spoon a dollop of the cookie batter and flatten with a fork or spoon to shape as cookies.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes at 150 degrees Celsius and leave to cool down on a tray.
Optional: choc chips.
Recipe credit: Instagram @healthyfrenchwife
High protein vegan recipes don’t have to be hard to find. This is one of our favourites because of the simple ingredients used. One of the main ingredients in this recipe is black beans. Similar to other types of beans, black beans contain amounts of fibre, protein and folate.
Approximately one cup (172 grams) of cooked black beans contain 15.2 grams of protein and 15 grams of fibre.
You may want to use raw cacao powder in this recipe. One of the top food sources for magnesium, organic raw cacao powder helps boost energy and brain function. It’s also packed with antioxidants, which are necessary for a healthy heart. Happy Way’s Organic Raw Cacao Powder contains 25 grams of protein per 100-gram serving.
One of our favourite high protein vegan recipes, we are sure the family will enjoy eating and making these together!
Vanilla vegan “banana bread” smoothie bowl
- 100-150 grams of frozen banana
- 1/2 an avocado
- 30 grams of Happy Way’s Like a Vegan Vanilla Flavour Protein Powder
- 10 grams of raw drinking chocolate
- 1/2 a zucchini
- 1 teaspoon of cacao
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until a smooth and thick consistency.
- Pour into your favourite Happy Way coconut bowl and top with your favourite toasted granola (try the Vanilla Maple Protein Granola - https://www.happyway.com.au/blogs/recipes/vanilla-maple-protein-granola)
Recipe by @taylormadebod
One of our favourite high protein vegan recipes, we love the delicious ingredients used in this recipe. It’s super easy to make, with simply blending all the ingredients into a food processor. You can get that sweet kick and its benefits all in one bowl.
By using Happy Way’s Like a Vegan Vanilla Flavour Protein Powder, you are consuming 21.6 grams of protein per 30 gram serving. We include ingredients such as natural vanilla bean for that extra sweet taste; stevia leaf for plant-based sweetness; and Himalayan rock salt for strength.
Click here to view all of the ingredients.
Banana and peanut butter muffins with vegan vanilla protein powder
One of our favourite high protein vegan recipes, this four-step recipe is super easy to make and is one of the high protein vegan meals that can be enjoyed by the whole family. They’ll be coming back for more, so we recommend making another batch!
- 1 scoop of Happy Way’s Like a Vegan Vanilla Flavour Protein Powder
- ¼ cup of natural peanut butter
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 20 grams of butter/Ghee or coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup of buckwheat flour
- ½ cup of almond meal
- 2/3 cup of almond milk
- Pre-heat the oven to 160-degrees Celsius and line and grease a muffin tray.
- Mash the banana in a large bowl, stir through the peanut butter, melted butter or coconut oil until smooth.
- Add all the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir well.
- Scoop into the prepared muffin tray and bake for approximately 15 minutes. Enjoy!
Recipe by @malissafedele
We hope you enjoy making high protein vegan recipes like this one – but who can resist peanut butter?
Peanut butter is a popular and much-loved spread. It’s delicious and can be added to many recipes.
Approximately 100 grams of peanut butter contains 25 grams of protein. Keep in mind this amount of protein can depend on the brand you buy.
Chocolate vegan protein pancakes
- 1 cup of whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup of cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 100ml of unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of @happywayau choc vegan protein powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- A pinch of salt
- Berries to top
- Mix all the ingredients together with a whisk until smooth.
- Grease a pan with coconut oil and cook each pancake a few minutes on each side.
- Top with berry coulis, bananas or chocolate sauce.
- To make a berry coulis, heat 1 cup of frozen berries in a pan until soft.
Recipe by @healthyfrenchwife
We love high protein vegan recipes like this one that have four easy steps. Don’t wait for the weekend to enjoy these pancakes. We love the ingredients used: whole-wheat flour, cacao powder, and almond milk.
Almond milk is a widely used milk. It is tasty and can be used in many recipes or simply added in coffee or cereal.
Generally low in calories and sugar, almond milk is high in calcium and vitamins E and D. It’s a great option for those with a lactose intolerance.
Nutritional amounts can vary from brand-to-brand of almond milk. Choose the best almond milk for your health, body and dietary requirements.
The choices are endless when it comes to high protein vegan recipes and high protein vegan meals. Get creative in the kitchen with these recipes. To further inspire you, we recommend checking out our recipes.