1 MINUTE BISCOFF PROTEIN COOKIE
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Happy Way Caramel Biscuit Vegan Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp vegan white chocolate chips
- Optional: 1 tbsp gluten-free flour (if the dough needs thickening)
- Mix the egg yolk, maple syrup and peanut butter together in a bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Form the dough into cookie shapes (can make as big or small as you like) and place on a plate lined with baking paper.
- Sprinkle the white chocolate chips on top, pressing into the dough if needed.
- Cook in the microwave for approx. 1 minute, remove and enjoy!