APRICOT & ALMOND PROTEIN BARS
FOR THE BASE:
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup roasted almonds
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- Pinch cinnamon
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 25 ml coconut oil
- 2 tsp water
FOR THE TOPPING:
- Dark or milk chocolate to drizzle on top
- Blend all the base ingredients in a food processor until a smooth dough forms.
- Line a tin with baking paper and press the mixture until evenly distributed.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave with coconut oil and drizzle over the base with a sprinkle of rock salt.
- Place the base in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours before slicing into bars and enjoy!