BANANA CARAMEL OVERNIGHT OATS
This is a must save recipe high protein, super easy & delish! It only takes a few minutes to make and your breakfast is ready in the morning.
Also banana & caramel are a dream boat combo!
FOR THE OATS:
- 1 banana
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Caramel Biscuit Whey Protein Powder
- 1 cup milk of choice
FOR THE TOPPING:
- 2 tbsp Biscoff, melted
- 2 Biscoff biscuits
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats ingredients, and mix well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into 2 jars, glasses or containers.
- Top with melted Biscoff and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Enjoy with a fresh Biscoff biscuit broken on top.
Recipe by @bodylovenutrition