BERRY OATMEAL CUPS
- 4 tbsp oatmeal
- 1 cup almond milk, or milk of choice
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way I Love You Berry Much Whey Protein Powder
- Handful raspberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Sugar-free white chocolate
- Add the milk, oatmeal, protein and chia seeds in a bowl until they swell and absorb almost all the milk.
- Add the raspberries into the mixture and stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a glass and cover with cling wrap before refrigerating overnight.
- Remove the oatmeal cup from the glass, add the melted white chocolate and top with raspberries. Enjoy!
Recipe by @feeltheflavour