BIRTHDAY CAKE PROTEIN BALLS
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup choc chips, both white and chocolate
- 1 cup sprinkles, for decorating
- In a food processor, add the cashew nuts and blend until coarse.
- Add in all the remaining ingredients (excl. the choc chips) and process until well combined.
- Fold through the choc chips.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the mixture and roll into balls.
- In a bowl, add the sprinkles and roll each ball so it's covered completely.
- Place on a tray or plate and allow to set in the fridge for about 1 hour—enjoy!