BIRTHDAY CAKE PROTEIN BALLS
- 90 g Happy Way Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup oat flour or coconut flour for GF option
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Sprinkles for rolling
- Blend all of the ingredients except for the sprinkles in a food processor until a dough-like consistency forms.
- Roll the mixture into 10-12 balls and roll in sprinkles.
- Allow the protein balls to set in the fridge for 1-2 hours, and enjoy!
Recipe by @hayleyjconnor