Skip to content
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a square tin with baking paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate with the butter and leave to cool slightly whilst you make the rest of the brownies.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until thick.
- Fold the chocolate/butter mix into the eggs/sugar mix carefully—don't deflate the eggs.
- Add in the flour, protein powder and cocoa powder, and fold gently.
- Add in the chocolate chips and Biscoff biscuits, gently fold through and pour into the prepared tin.
- Using two teaspoons, spoon dollops of Biscoff spread onto the top of the Brownies and press in with the back of a spoon.
- Bake the brownies in the oven for 30-35 minutes, or until baked through.
- Leave the brownies to cool fully in the tin before cutting and ENJOY!
More recipes like this…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.