BISCOFF CARAMEL PROTEIN BARS
FOR THE BASE:
- 2 cups Greek yoghurt (coconut yoghurt for the vegan version)
- 2 scoops collagen powder
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 scoops (90 g) Happy Way Choc Caramel Whey Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup caramel syrup
- 8 Biscoff cookies
- 1/2 cup oat milk or nut milk
FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1/2 cup of candied pecans
- 4 Biscoff cookies
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the base in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together, then pour into the dry ingredients and combine well.
- Pour the mixture into 2 silicone loaf dishes and add the toppings (extra Biscoff cookies and candied pecans).
- Freeze overnight, cut into 12 slices and enjoy!
Recipe by @purely_healthy_living