BISCOFF PROTEIN DONUTS
FOR THE DONUTS:
- 40 g oat flour (blended oats)
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Caramel Biscuit Whey Protein Powder
- 130 g salted caramel YoPRO yoghurt
- 5 g baking soda
- 1 egg
- 5 g Natvia natural sweetener
- 2 Biscoff biscuits
FOR THE ICING:
- 1/2 scoop (15 g) Happy Way Caramel Biscuit Whey Protein Powder
- 20 g light smooth ricotta
- Water, splash
- 1 Biscoff biscuit
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and prepare a donut tray.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add in the egg and yoghurt, stirring well, followed by 2 crushed Biscoff biscuits.
- Pour the mixture into the donut tray, ensuring the mixture is even.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
- Remove the donuts from the oven and their moulds, allowing them to cool on a wire rack.
- Whilst the donuts are cooling, mix the icing ingredients together in a small bowl and then spread evenly across the top of each donut.
- Sprinkle the crushed Biscoff biscuit over top and enjoy!
Makes 6 donuts
Recipe by @brookefidherfit