BLUEBERRY OAT CUPS
- 2 cup oats
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1 flax egg
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 scoop (30 g) Happy Way Like A Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup blueberries, fresh
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a muffin tin with canola spray or muffin liners.
- In a small bowl, prepare the flax egg by combing 1 tbsp ground flax with 2.5 tbsp water and allowing the mixture to sit for 5 minutes.
- In two separate bowls, combine the wet and dry ingredients, leaving blueberries aside.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix until the oats are evenly coated.
- Fold in 1/2 cup of blueberries and mix until they are evenly distributed. Transfer the mixture to the muffin tin and top with the remaining blueberries.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes and allow to cool. ENJOY!!
Recipe by @wakeupandkale