BLUEBERRY STUFFED CARAMEL BISCUIT CAKE
This Blueberry Stuffed Caramel Biscuit Cake recipe is bound to impress all your guests! Try it for yourself with the best protein powder for women: Happy Way Caramel Biscuit Vegan Protein Powder.
- 35 g self raising flour
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp Happy Way Caramel Biscuit Vegan Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp Natvia
- Cinnamon, to taste
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 45 ml hot water
- 1/4-1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Add the dry ingredients (flour, protein powder, Natvia and cinnamon) to a bowl and mix. Pour in the wet ingredients (nut butter and hot water) and mix until a thick cake batter forms.
- Heat the blueberries in the microwave for about 25 seconds, then mix with maple syrup.
- Line a ramekin with baking paper and add the batter to the ramekin.
- Push the blueberries down into the centre of the batter and cover over with the batter.
- Cook in the air fryer for 9 minutes on 180°C.
- Once cooked, turn upside down on a plate and top with Greek yoghurt, blueberries and an extra drizzle of maple syrup!
Recipe by @diannayota